This post is to inform you of an internship opportunity with the SDSU Athletics Compliance Office. This internship opportunity is expected to start on, or prior to, August 1, 2016. Please review the job description attached and complete the application along with submission of required documents to email@example.com. All applications must be submitted by June 10, 2016.
Marketing & Business Development Internship at Fast Growing Travel Startup
Tripcipe is an early stage travel startup co-founded by two Stanford graduates and a Sr. Director of UX at WalmartLabs. We are developing a travel web and mobile app to make trip planning easier (and more fun!), one traveler at a time.
We were incubated at StartX, Stanford’s accelerator program (http:/startx.stanford.edu/) and selected to be in Lightspeed Venture Partner’s Summer Fellowship Program (http://lsvp.com/summer-fellowships/). We are currently working out of Palo Alto, and have great access to some of industry’s best mentors on entrepreneurship and product development.
We are looking for a motivated full-time marketing / business development intern to assist with user acquisition. Our intern will work closely with the founders and gain real world experience on building relationships with travel and lifestyle bloggers and have the opportunity to take the lead on scaling our blogger partnership program.
Specific tasks and responsibilities:
- Build relationships with bloggers and influencers via various channels of communication (blogs, travel forums, email, social media, etc.)
- Research and identify potential travel / lifestyle bloggers for partnership program
- Prepare Tripcipe materials for blogger outreach
- Take lead on onboarding new partners by assisting with initial account and trip creation
- Other marketing needs as they arise
- Familiarity with blogger communities
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- An interest in travel is nice, but not required
- Experience working with fast growing start ups
Palo Alto, CA
Option to work remotely 1 day of the week
June – September 2016, with an opportunity to extend the internship into December 2016.
This is an unpaid internship. We are happy to work with your school’s program for internship credits.
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- brief description of your interest in the position
- your resume
- a writing sample, preferably in a non-academic context (for instance, a letter or document you may have drafted for a previous job rather than a school term paper)
Thanks for your interest!
39 Celsius is a local online marketing agency in Rancho Bernardo with clients throughout the country, and internationally, in many different markets covering both B-to-B and B-to-C.
Because they are a relatively small agency, interns get plenty of real-world hands-on experience on projects, including Google Adwords/Analytics, social media mgt, SEO and more. They pay interns $10/hour. No prior online marketing experience is required.
What they’re looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Quantitative and critical thinking skills.
- They don’t require specific majors and encourage both quantitative and humanities/writing oriented degrees.
- Photoshop experience a plus, not required
- HTML experience a plus, not required
- Pay: $10/hour
- Time commitment: 10 hours/week or more
- Location: we’re in Rancho Bernardo and Temecula
- When: they need someone to start asap
How to apply:
Visit, http://www.39celsius.com and submit a form from our website.
– Open to currently enrolled students working toward a degree (AA,AS, BA,BS, MS, PhD) in a field of business. Business may include (but is not limited to): Accounting, Advertising, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Human Resources, International Relations, Management, Political Science, Public Relations, etc.
– Minimum 3.0 GPA
BYU Business Language Case Competition Save the Date:
The evening courses in the English for Academic and Professional Development (EAPD) are specially tailored to assist those students seeking to improve their English language skills in four core areas: Academic & Business Writing, Conversation & Oral Presentation, Grammar & Vocabulary, and Pronunciation & Fluency.
UC San Diego full-time matriculated students are eligible for:
- 10% discount of up to $50 per quarter (proper ID must be presented in person at time of enrollment)
- $25 early enrollment discount on all 3-unit class if they enroll before June 8
The UC San Diego Media Teaching Lab is excited to offer equipment checkout at no cost for non-media major undergraduate students to assist them in their coursework. Available equipment includes:
- Video cameras
- Audio recorders
- Combination still photography/video cameras
Faculty can contact Adriene Hughes at email@example.com or extension 4-1175 to arrange checkout privileges for their students. The Lab’s staff can also collaborate with faculty to help them integrate media into their courses.
Attached is a flyer with further details about equipment checkout. The Media Teaching Lab encourages faculty to include this flyer with their syllabus.Media Teaching Lab Resources For Courses