- Networking with students, alumni, staff and faculty
- Meeting your future classmates
- Learning about the unique curricula of our full-time and flex MBA programs
- Experiencing a master class taught by one of Rady’s prestigious faculty members
- Touring Rady’s state-of-the art facilities overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Discussing campus life with current students and alumni
See what the No.1 Ranked MBA Program in San Diego has to offer!
It’s time for the Department of Literature’s annual writing competitions, open to all UCSD undergraduates:
Stewart Prize in Poetry ($300 prize)
Dr. Milton H. Saier, Sr. Memorial Award in Fiction ($1,000 prize)
More information about the awards and last year’s winners can be seen here: http://literature.ucsd.edu/ugrad/awards/index.html.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS FRIDAY, APRIL 28th, at 4:00PM.
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
10:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Price Center Ballroom East & West
Social Impact and Innovation hopes to see UC San Diego as the champion and leader in creating a nationwide awareness on this critically important and tragic social issue. An awareness created through interactive story telling of actual trafficked survivors, played and shared by students for students, staff, and faculty.
Tuesday April 25th, 2017
beginning at 4pm
The Prospanica Foundation has a select number of scholarships for Master’s degree and undergraduate students—up to $5,000!
Applicants to the Prospanica Foundation Scholarship must:
- Be a United States citizen or legal permanent resident.
- Be of Hispanic/Latino heritage.
- Meet the minimum GPA requirements.
- Have a Prospanica membership — Member ID required.
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll in a Master’s Degree or undergraduate program in a university business school, which is accredited by AACSB (in the United States or Puerto Rico).
March 15–May 15, 2017
Academic Enrichment Programs (AEP) – [http://AEP.ucsd.edu] will be hosting an information session for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program at Stanford University. The event is open to all registered UC San Diego Students and to recent grads (graduated in 2013 or later)