As you prepare to enter your Senior Year at UC-San Diego, you may be starting to plan for your life beyond your Bachelor’s degree. If you are contemplating graduate school and advanced training, Rady School of Management would like to invite you to apply as a Junior for the Master of Professional Accountancy Program (MPAc) by May 30th.
Benefits of applying as a Junior:
1) The application fee is waived.
2) A preferential admissions review and an expedited early decision for our current undergraduate Juniors.
3) An automatic $10,000 fellowship scholarship award.
4) GRE/GMAT is waived for US and Permanent Residents with a GPA of 3.2 or higher.
5) The MPAc program prepares you for the CPA exam and meets the 225 quarter-hour requirement.
And for further questions, contact Sarah Primozich, Graduate Admissions Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org