CAREER INFO SESSION
EVENT PROFILE April 19th, 2018
Lauren Wilson, Senior Director of
Human Resources Lauren@nevellgroup.com 714-854-8562
NGi provides opportunities for talented individuals to work for an award-winning organization alongside highly skilled professional to learn, grow and build a rewarding career in construction. Our energetic and engaging workplace will challenge and excite new recruits, providing unmatched opportunities to work collaboratively with industry veterans, share innovative ideas, and contribute toward strategic growth. We offer rewarding careers across positions as varied as construction management, finance, preconstruction, design/BIM, marketing and much more.
WHO IS THE AUDIENCE?
Current and graduating students excited to begin a rewarding career in construction! We are particularly interested in candidates who will be graduating with degrees in construction management, engineering, architecture, business management and finance.
WHAT IS THE TOPIC OF THE INFO SESSION?
Introduction to Design, Estimating, and Operational areas at NGi. Come meet our executives, chat with our team of experienced Project Engineers, Project Managers and Estimators, learn about growth opportunities and earning potential, and interview with hiring managers!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Bright, energetic, long-term focused individuals interested in developing a rewarding career in construction.
WHEN AND WHERE
Thursday, April 19th 4pm
NGi San Diego Office 3284 Greyhawk Ct Ste 200
Carlsbad, Ca 9210
The JumpStart Advisory Group will be conducting their 9th Annual JumpStart UGrad Diversity Forum. Over 1,000 undergraduate students have participated in the diversity forums since 2004 and attribute their summer internship and full-time employment success to the learning and networking environment created by the Forums.
Are the JumpStart Diversity Forums for YOU:
• YES – If you are talented African American/Black, Hispanic or Latino, Alaskan Native/American Indian, Asian, Pacific Islander or Woman interested in insight to you attaining a top choice internship with your ideal industry, company, function, and location.
• YES – If you are an international student looking to take full advantage of this opportunity.
• YES – If you are a full-time undergraduate student graduating in the class of 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
• YES – If you are looking to network and build relationships with decision makers and executives with the top companies in the financial services or consulting.
To apply please go to http://www.jumpstartadvisorygroup.com/
If you are selected:
• Corporate partners representing the Consulting & Financial Services Industry have made their executives, mid-level managers, junior staff, and recruiters available as part of our diversity forums*. Including, but not limited to*: Accenture, A. T. Kearney, Bain, Broad Residency, BCG, Deloitte, IBM Business Consulting, KPMG, McKinsey, Oliver Wyman, Parthenon EY, and PwC. Alliance Bernstein, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Citi, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Fidelity, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Prudential, Putnam, RW Baird, UBS, T. Rowe Price, Wellington Management, Wells Fargo, and William Blair.
Slots to attend the forums are limited and offered through a competitive selection process. All interested students should apply as soon as possible to take advantage of the early acceptance opportunities. The links to the flyers below can provide additional context. Articles about the program can be referenced at our website.
Location and Dates:
9th Annual JumpStart UGrad Financial Services and Consulting Diversity Forum When: August 14-17, 2018 Where: Philadelphia, PA Application Deadline: May 14, 2018 Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aZaKzQ160M#action=share
Additional details on the Diversity Forums can be found online at https://www.jumpstartadvisorygroup.com.
You may contact The JumpStart Advisory Group directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Interested in CPA licensure? Not sure where to start? Come join UAS as we host our CPA Supermonth, a series of three events dedicated to helping YOU prepare for your future as a certified public accountant. Representatives and CPAs from Roger CPA Review, Becker Professional Education, and Wiley CPAExcel will be coming in to teach you about different parts of the process.
As an added bonus, we will be holding a raffle for a free set of exam preparation material, and dinner is included with all sessions! All three events are open to the public, and we encourage you to come to as many as you’d like.
Our first event will be happening THIS Wednesday, April 4th, from 6-7 PM in the Library Room in the Career Services Center. Join us for food and an information session on the 2018 changes to the CPA exam and the application process to sit.
Check out all of our events and details on our Facebook event page, and don’t forget to stay connected with us! Questions? Please reach out to us at email@example.com.