Summer 2017 – English for Academic and Professional Development (EAPD) for non-native English speaking students
The evening courses in the English for Academic and Professional Development (EAPD) program are a valuable resource to help increase academic success. Courses are tailored to assist those students seeking to improve their English language skills in four core areas: Academic & Business Writing, Conversation & Oral Presentation, Grammar & Vocabulary, and Pronunciation & Fluency.
Please find the new SU17 English for Academic and Professional Development (EAPD) flyer attached which lists classes, days, times, and costs. Classes begin on Monday, July 3, 2017.
Courses that tend to be most useful for international students are:
- Academic Writing
- Advanced Pronunciation and Fluency
- Effective Oral Presentation
- Pronunciation and Fluency
- Scientific and Technical Writing for Non-native English Speakers
Please remember that UC San Diego full-time matriculated students are eligible for:
- 10% discount of up to $50 per quarter (proper ID must be presented in person at time of enrollment)
Check out the flyer! SU17 EAPD Flyer