Prospanica Foundation Scholarship
The Prospanica Foundation has a select number of scholarships for Master’s degree and undergraduate students—up to $5,000!
Applicants to the Prospanica Foundation Scholarship must:
- Be a United States citizen or legal permanent resident.
- Be of Hispanic/Latino heritage.
- Meet the minimum GPA requirements.
- Have a Prospanica membership — Member ID required.
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll in a Master’s Degree or undergraduate program in a university business school, which is accredited by AACSB (in the United States or Puerto Rico).
March 15–May 15, 2017