REMINDER: NIBC 2017 Registration Open Mid-March!
Founded in 2009, NIBC was established on the guiding principle of providing students from any geography a merit-based opportunity to develop and measure their skillset on a world stage.
- 1,600 competitors each year from 100+ schools including Wharton, Stanford, Yale, Western, Queens, Oxford, Cambridge and University of Hong Kong
- Cases designed by investment banking professionals based on authentic market data with final round adjudicated by managing directors from US & Canadian banks
- Prominent speakers have included Robert Herjavec (Lead Panelist on Shark Tank) and Frank Giustra (Founder of Lions Gate Entertainment)
- Key sponsors representatives have included the Global Head of Investment Banking, RBC Capital Markets and Vice Chairman of Investment Banking, JP Morgan
- Registration will be opening in Mid-March.
- The first round case is planned to be disseminated in September with the final round taking place on November 29th-30th (tentative).
- Final details will be provided upon opening of registration.
For more information, please review the attached background presentation (NIBC 2017 – Academic Partners Engagement), the NIBC fact sheet (NIBC 2017 – Fact Sheet) and visit our website for more details (www.nibc.ca).