Event is open to Prospanica Members, Future Members and Students
• Come and meet with Prospanica San Diego board members
• Learn more about the Prospanica Foundation Scholarships & our exclusive “best practices “Scholarship Workshop
• Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ProspanicaSanDiego/
What is Prospanica?
Prospanica – The Association of Hispanic Professionals – is here to help you grow personally and professionally through:
- Valuable employment opportunities for MBA students
- Undergraduate assistance to pursue graduate education
- Expanded business networks and guidance to advance your professional career
We have 46 professional and university chapters to support you, and we’ve created strong partnerships with prominent universities and Fortune 500 companies. Whether you’re looking for exciting job connections or a roadmap to graduate education, Prospanica will help you chart the path ahead. Join us today!
Formerly the National Society of Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA) and founded in 1988, Prospanica’s nearly 30-year history emphasizes on educational and professional development programs to improve the Hispanic community as a whole.
SP17 English for Academic and Professional Development (EAPD) program at UC San Diego Extension for non-native English speaking students
- Academic Writing
- Advanced Pronunciation and Fluency
- Business Writing for Non-native English Speakers
- Effective Oral Presentation
- Pronunciation and Fluency
- Scientific and Technical Writing for Non-native English Speakers
- 10% discount of up to $50 per quarter (proper ID must be presented in person at time of enrollment)
More Info on the attached flyer: SP17-4007 EAPD Flyer (1)
Founded in 2009, NIBC was established on the guiding principle of providing students from any geography a merit-based opportunity to develop and measure their skillset on a world stage.
- 1,600 competitors each year from 100+ schools including Wharton, Stanford, Yale, Western, Queens, Oxford, Cambridge and University of Hong Kong
- Cases designed by investment banking professionals based on authentic market data with final round adjudicated by managing directors from US & Canadian banks
- Prominent speakers have included Robert Herjavec (Lead Panelist on Shark Tank) and Frank Giustra (Founder of Lions Gate Entertainment)
- Key sponsors representatives have included the Global Head of Investment Banking, RBC Capital Markets and Vice Chairman of Investment Banking, JP Morgan
- Registration will be opening in Mid-March.
- The first round case is planned to be disseminated in September with the final round taking place on November 29th-30th (tentative).
- Final details will be provided upon opening of registration.
Becker Professional Education is offering a 50% scholarship to UC San Diego 2017 graduates and alumni for their 2017 CPA Exam Review
Check out the attached flyer for further details:
Mitchell International, Inc. is a leading provider of information and workflow solutions to the Property & Casualty Claims Industry and their supply chain partners. They solve interesting and complex problems that directly affect the customers our clients serve. They are constantly adapting to stay on the forefront of emerging technologies and we work diligently to maintain our position as a thought leader within our industry.
Mitchell’s Human Resources team is an innovative group focused on partnering with business leaders to drive results. As a Data Analytics Analyst within the Compensation Human Resources team, you’ll be responsible for data manipulation, analysis, reporting and extracting and sharing insights to power business decisions. The person they’re looking for must have technical experience using programs to extract, analyze, and manipulate data from a variety of disparate data sources and systems. They also want someone who loves working in an ever-changing environment, focused on solving business needs, and passionate about results. This role reports to the Compensation & Analytics leader within Human Resources.
For specific responsibilities and qualifications
and where to apply go to:
Data Analytics Analyst 2