Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA) Scholarship Opportunities
Attention Rady Undergraduate Students:
The Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA) have scholarship opportunities for the 2017 – 2018 academic school year. Attached are the scholarship information flyer (scholarship-flyer-school-yr-2017-2018-final) and the scholarship application form (form-sd-scholarship-app-fy17-18-final).
Scholarship awards available from the AFWA San Diego Chapter for the 2017-2018 School Year are as follows:
- Master’s Degree Scholarship: One (1) $750 award to support the cost of attending a Master’s Program in accounting or finance.
- Undergraduate Scholarship: Two (2) $500 award to support the cost of attending 3rd, 4th, or 5th year when pursuing an accounting, finance or related Bachelor’s degree.
- Associate or Certificate Scholarship: One (1) $250 award to support the cost of attending 1st or 2nd year when pursuing an accounting, finance or related Associates Degree or to support the cost of attending a Certificate program in Accounting.
In addition to the scholarship award, all scholarship recipients will be eligible to attend AFWA San Diego’s meetings and events at the member price for one year from the date of award.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in the appropriate educational program
- Applicants must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
The deadline to apply is FEBRUARY 28, 2017.