Marketing Internship opportunity
Marketing & Business Development Internship at Fast Growing Travel Startup
Tripcipe is an early stage travel startup co-founded by two Stanford graduates and a Sr. Director of UX at WalmartLabs. We are developing a travel web and mobile app to make trip planning easier (and more fun!), one traveler at a time.
We were incubated at StartX, Stanford’s accelerator program (http:/startx.stanford.edu/) and selected to be in Lightspeed Venture Partner’s Summer Fellowship Program (http://lsvp.com/summer-fellowships/). We are currently working out of Palo Alto, and have great access to some of industry’s best mentors on entrepreneurship and product development.
We are looking for a motivated full-time marketing / business development intern to assist with user acquisition. Our intern will work closely with the founders and gain real world experience on building relationships with travel and lifestyle bloggers and have the opportunity to take the lead on scaling our blogger partnership program.
Specific tasks and responsibilities:
- Build relationships with bloggers and influencers via various channels of communication (blogs, travel forums, email, social media, etc.)
- Research and identify potential travel / lifestyle bloggers for partnership program
- Prepare Tripcipe materials for blogger outreach
- Take lead on onboarding new partners by assisting with initial account and trip creation
- Other marketing needs as they arise
- Familiarity with blogger communities
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- An interest in travel is nice, but not required
- Experience working with fast growing start ups
Palo Alto, CA
Option to work remotely 1 day of the week
June – September 2016, with an opportunity to extend the internship into December 2016.
This is an unpaid internship. We are happy to work with your school’s program for internship credits.
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- brief description of your interest in the position
- your resume
- a writing sample, preferably in a non-academic context (for instance, a letter or document you may have drafted for a previous job rather than a school term paper)
Thanks for your interest!