7th Annual National Investment Banking Competition & Conference
The 7th Annual National Investment Banking Competition & Conference is a must-attend conference for any student interested in pursuing a career in the capital markets. The two-day conference is held at the Pan Pacific Hotel in Downtown Vancouver on March 23rd – 24th, 2016. The event offers students an unparalleled learning experience and provides the opportunity to network and explore possible careers in investment banking and the capital markets through a series of deal presentations, simulations, panels, and networking events. The Conference will be hosting over 150 industry professionals, up to 150 – 200 competitors, and over 100 conference delegates from across North America, Europe, and Asia.
The registration deadline to purchase tickets for the event is Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 11:59pm PST. With a very limited number of tickets remaining, we highly encourage any interested parties to purchase tickets for the event as soon as possible. Tickets are available under the following pricing menu.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Price|
|External Delegate without Accommodation||$200|
|External Delegate with Accommodation||$350|
NIBC has historically featured prominent investment banking professionals and distinguished entrepreneurs and this year is no exception. We are pleased to announce the following keynote speakers that will be present at NIBC 2016.
- Peter Brown:Peter Brown is the founder and former chairman of Canaccord Genuity, one of Canada’s largest independent investment dealers. Aside from his professional endeavours, Mr. Brown is heavily involved in the community. He currently serves as the Chairman of The Fraser Institute, the Vancouver Police Foundation, and the Investment Industry Association of Canada. Additionally, he was appointed by the Canadian government to be the Lead Director of the Vancouver 2010 Olympic & Paralympic Games.
- Andrew McCreath:Andrew McCreath is a Co-Founder of Forge First Asset Management Inc. in addition to serving as a Market Commentator on BNN-TV, Canada’s only all-business television station, and host of “Weekly with Andrew McCreath”. Prior to launching Forge First Asset Management, he helped launch and sell two investment management businesses: Synergy Mutual Funds and Waterfall Investments.
- Noah Wintroub:Noah Wintroub is a Vice Chairman of Investment Banking at J.P. Morgan—the bank’s youngest ever Vice Chairman. Based in San Francisco, Mr. Wintroub is responsible for J.P. Morgan’s coverage of the Internet and Digital Media sector. In his role, Noah provides strategic advisory and capital raising services for Technology, Media and Telecom clients in the areas of Internet and Digital Media. Noah was named to Fortune’s 40 Under 40 list in 2015.
- Dan Eisenhardt:Dan Eisenhardt is the Co-founder and CEO of Recon Instruments, a leading company that produces smart-glasses and heads-up displays for sports. Mr. Eisenhardt was also previously a management consultant for IBM and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Ryan Voegeli:Ryan Voegeli is a Managing Director and Head of Diversified and Telecom, Media and Technology Industries at CIBC World Markets. Mr. Voegeli also previously worked on M&A and corporate finance transactions in the Telecom, Media and Technology group at Bank of America Merrill Lynch.