Job Opportunity at Intuit – Seasonal Tax Services and Support Representative
Seasonal Tax Services and Support Representative
San Diego, California
If you’re a highly motivated individual with a business background and excellent communication skills, we need you to help our customers complete their taxes using Turbo Tax. You’ll advance our goal of “doing the nation’s taxes” by providing expert guidance and explanations of tax and technical terms to our customers. You’ll also play an important role in our effort to enhance our brand by creating Turbo Tax “net promoters.” Please review the provided qualifications based on the job profile for this position.
– This is a seasonal customer facing position providing support to TurboTax customers and internal leadership.
– Will assist customers (via phone) who are working on their tax return with both product/software inquiries, as well as with tax questions and calculations.
– Will interact with internal leadership teams utilizing strong presentation skills to deliver and address ways to innovate.
– Actively contributes to the knowledge base content by linking, flagging and recommending updates.
– Represent the TurboTax brand and spirit by demonstrating empathy for the customer, empowering and partnering with the customer, personalizing the experience, and providing them the confidence that they can do their own taxes.
– College degree preferred. The ideal candidate will have a background in business, tax, accounting, or information technology.
– Experience preparing federal and state returns for individuals a plus
– Experience providing support in a call center environment a plus
– High level of acumen in the relevant computers, operating systems and software environment
– Must be able to type and 10-key by-touch while multi-tasking on the phone with customers
– Must present social confidence and desire to interact with different levels of leadership
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: http://jobs.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability