English for Academic and Professional Development (EAPD) – Classes start June 29!
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO EXTENSION
ENGLISH FOR ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (EAPD)
Do you need more confidence in your English speaking and writing skills for personal and professional development?
ACADEMIC AND BUSINESS WRITING:
• Academic Writing (3 units)
• Advanced Topics in Academic Writing
• Business Writing for Non-native English
Speakers (3 units)
• Scientific & Technical Writing for Nonnative
English Speakers (3 units)
• Topics in Writing Mechanics (1 unit)
CONVERSATION AND ORAL PRESENTATION:
• Advanced Conversation Improvement (not
• Conversation Improvement (not for credit)
• Effective Oral Presentation (3 units)
GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY:
• Grammar and Editing I (3 units)
• Grammar and Editing II (3 units)
• Grammar/Vocabulary Building (3 units)
• Topics in Advanced English Structure
PRONUNCIATION AND FLUENCY:
• Accent Modification Seminar (not for
• Advanced Pronunciation and Fluency
• Pronunciation and Fluency (3 units)
Enroll in one of University of California, San Diego Extension’s English language courses
offered in the evening to suit your busy schedule:
Please remember that UC San Diego full-time matriculated students are eligible for:
- 10% discount of up to $50 per quarter (proper ID must be presented in person at time of enrollment).
- $25 early enrollment discount on all 3-unit classes if register before June 10.
QUESTIONS? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the flyers:
Transportation Map with Hyperlinks