BE THE NEXT ENGINEERING LEADER: Apply to be a Gordon Scholar for the 2015-2016 school year.
The Gordon Scholars Program application for 2015-2016 are now available. Overall, we expect the review and selection process to be very competitive
Students can apply at: http://www.jacobsschool.ucsd.edu/GordonCenter/g_app/
The deadline is Monday, March 30, 2015
All applicants to the Gordon Center are required to apply online at http://www.jacobsschool.ucsd.edu/GordonCenter/g_app/. Applicants will be asked to prepare an application package consisting of:
- A Cover Letter focusing on his/her perspective on engineering leadership.
- C.V. with a list of publications or resume (Graduate Students)
- Resume (Undergraduate Students)
- Two letters of recommendations that highlight the student’s academic progress and engineering leadership potential
- For Ph.D. applicants one recommendation letter must be from your advisor.
- For Masters applicants one recommendation letter must be from a faculty.
- Video or in-person interview (to be scheduled after application is complete)