Summer Internship Opportunities at KEEN Footwear (June 15 – August 21)
We just posted some awesome summer internship opportunities at KEEN Footwear, and I wanted to reach out to departments that might have students who would be interested in spending the summer at KEEN. Our internships pay $12 an hour for 40 hours a week for the 10 week program (June 15 – August 21) and we will pay for housing for interns from out of the area. Our program gives students a highly educational and fun experience in an outdoor industry company. I know some departments will send out emails about internship opportunities, and I wanted to know if you had a staff member in your department who did the same thing. Please let me know so I can pass on the information for the internship program. Thank you!
KEENtern: Definitely not your ‘go grab coffee’ internship!
As one of the fastest growing brands in the outdoor industry, we’re offering college students a unique opportunity to view KEEN from the inside out—through a 10-week summer internship at the company’s global headquarters in Portland, Oregon.
Our KEENtern program is highly educational and engaging, providing students the opportunity to apply their academic knowledge in a professional, yet fun work environment, and gain valuable hands-on work experience in 10 busy weeks.
We’re looking for students who have a strong passion for creating new opportunities, playing outside and caring for the world around them. Having a diverse background and willingness to learn in a fast-paced, innovative environment is a plus.
This program includes:
- A cross-departmental group project with 5-10 other KEENterns.
- An individual final project to present to your peers and senior leadership.
- The opportunity to live in Portland, an exciting hub in the Pacific NW for all things outdoors—hiking, biking, camping, rafting, etc.
- KEEN Mentors to provide leadership and career-building support.
- Junior or Senior in related field
- 2 years office experience (work study, volunteer, etc.) preferred
- Overall GPA of at least 2.8
- Eligible to work in the US
- Must be able to participate from June – August
Here are the open positions for KEEN’s intern program this summer:
- Graphic Design Intern
- Corporate Giving and Brand Marketing Intern
- Payroll/HR Intern
- Product Development Intern
- Product Merchandising Intern
- Sales Intern
To look at the full descriptions of each intern position and apply for the position, please click on the specific position above.