2015 Nestle Diversity Leadership Symposium (4 Day Program) – Deadline to Apply is April 14
2015 Nestle Diversity Leadership Symposium
Nestle USA has just opened the application for the 2015 Nestle Diversity Leadership Symposium (DLS). This is a 4-day business program targeting diverse undergraduate student leaders interested in a career in business and jump starting a possible career with Nestle USA.
At the 7th annual Nestle DLS participants will:
- Gain invaluable exposure to life and careers with the world’s largest food and beverage company
- Network with Nestle USA executive leadership
- Partake in a customized leadership development course
- Utilize their leadership skills in the community through volunteerism
- Build a network of peers from universities across the nation
- Interview for a full-time development program or summer 2016 internship, returning to school with the chance of a job offer as well as a scholarship offer in hand
- Must graduate between December 2015 and June 2017
- Resume and experience must demonstrate leadership and a commitment to diversity & inclusion
- Must be eligible and interested in one of our undergraduate programs in the following business functions: Finance/Accounting, Operations/Engineering, Sales, Supply Chain/Procurement
- Must successfully complete a phone interview
A limited number of students will be selected for this unique opportunity. The program will take place August 18 – 21, 2015 at the Nestle USA headquarters in Glendale, California. See website for further criteria and program details.