Juniors + Seniors, one last chance to Teach For America!—Deadline March 6th
Choose a job you will love. Choose to challenge and be challenged. Choose to make a difference.
|APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, March 6th|
|Class of 2015
graduating by 6/2015
Final chance to apply.
|Class of 2016
First chance to apply.
|Apply To Teach | Learn More|
See the Impact you can have as a Teacher:
- ALL majors and backgrounds welcome
*you do not need to be an education major or hold a teaching credential to apply
- Minimum 2 year commitment starting in June 2015 for Seniors, June 2016 for Juniors
- Full salary and benefits ranging up to $51,000/year
- Teach in 1 of 50 different regions nationwide
- Positions range from pre K through high school
- Teacher training and ongoing support throughout 2 year commitment
- Receive a teaching credential and an opportunity to pursue an M.A. in Education.
Teach For America is developing a movement of leaders who will help drive change at every level of our education system toward the goal of closing the opportunity gap in America. As a corps member, you teach for a minimum of two years in an urban and/or a rural high-need community and help students not only make academic progress, but equally as important, create and promote a space conducive to the self-empowerment that leads to an even greater expansion of opportunities. Deeply affected by their teaching experience, our alumni continue to advocate for students and build lasting change in many different roles and fields.