Job Opportunity at Nikkiso America – General Accountant
Job Title:- General Accountant – San Diego, CA
Department :– Nikkiso America
Reports to:- Controller
- Under direct supervision of the Controller, this position completes all accounting work Nikkiso America’s 13 foreign subsidiaries.
- This position maintains and controls the General Ledger accounts and business transactions of the 13 foreign subsidiaries, applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) that includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Works closely with foreign subsidiaries to ensure NAI records reconcile to the records kept in each country.
- Processes invoices based on multi-currency and foreign language templates.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:-
BA degree with focus in Accounting/Finance required along with 1-2 years accounting experience, a combination of education and experience will be considered
- Strong Organization Skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel, including v-lookups and formulas, and Outlook experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in English expressing ideas and conveying information effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Multi-currency experience is a plus
- Ability to provide a consistently high level of customer service to internal customers in required.
- Ability to work independently and set priorities to accomplish goals on time, with direction.
- Willingness to perform multiple tasks.
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy to develop and maintain records.
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- JDE knowledge helpful but not required.
- Customer Focused.
- Strong interpersonal skills, working with clients and employees.
- Possession of a highly motivated “can do” attitude.
Website:- http://www.nikkisoamerica.com/international/ Company Information
Please send a resume and a thoughtful cover letter highlighting your skills, experience and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information:Job Posting -Nikkiso General Accountant