Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA) – Student Outreach Event
Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA) is hosting its annual Student Outreach Event entitled “What’s Next?” We will have a panel of accounting and finance industry experts discuss their fields, career paths and answer audience questions. In addition to networking opportunities, attendees will also be able to have their resume’s reviewed by hiring professionals.
Check out the event flyer!
Thursday, February 19, 2015
AFWA student outreach PRESENTS “WHAT’S NEXT?”
Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA) invites Accounting and Finance students and professionals to participate in a special event designed to help you prepare for your future. Don’t miss our panel of accounting and finance industry experts as they discuss their fields, career paths and answer audience questions.
You can also have your resume reviewed, network, and learn more about AFWA Scholarship opportunities!
- Brandon Linster – Sr. Financial Advisor, UnionBanc Investment Services
- Kathleen Chadwick, BBA, MBA – Tax Auditor, Board of Equalization
- Reuven Rubinson, CPA, MBA – Public Accountant & Educator
- Jorge Marquez, CPA – Sr. Executive Recruiter, Vistage International
- Kelly Banner, CMA, MBA – Controller, Pacific Shellfish Inc
Students & Members – Free!
Non-Members – $10
Register now at www.afwasandiego.org
Bring your Resume!