$500 Scholarship Opportunity through AfterCollege – Deadline is 12/31/14
AfterCollege Business Student Scholarship
$500 – Open to currently enrolled students working toward a degree (undergraduate or graduate) in a field of business.
- Eligibility requirements:
- Open to currently enrolled students working toward a degree (AA,AS, BA,BS, MS, PhD) in a field of business. Business may include (but is not limited to): Accounting, Advertising, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Human Resources, International Relations, Management, Political Science, Public Relations, etc.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Is eighteen (18) years of age or older, or has submitted an executed Parental/Legal Guardian Consent and Release form, and
- Is a registered member of aftercollege.com, and
- Is a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and
- Completes (i) a scholarship application online at http://www.aftercollege.com/content/scholarships/ (the “Application”) and (ii) an AfterCollege profile at https://www.aftercollege.com/account/profile/edit (your “Profile”), as each such page address may be updated from time to time.
Official Scholarship Rules: