Over 185 employers on campus to recruit right now!
Over the next week over 600 in person interviews for jobs and internships will take place here at the Career Services Center.
To land an interview through this fall recruitment process please do each of the following (the more the better)…
- Look through Port Triton for Jobs and Internships and then apply in order to secure an interview.
- Meet employer representatives at the career fair on Wednesday, Oct 22nd (today) from 10:30am -3pm at RIMAC and on Thursday Oct 23rd from 10:30-3pm at the Price Center West Ballroom. Talk with recruiter in order to secure an interview.
- Meet recruiters at employer information session to talk with and secure an interview.
Employers are searching for a wide range of skills to fill various types of jobs and internships. Including: communication and foreign language skills; to software and hardware expertise; to analytical and research skills to name just a few. All majors are encouraged to participate! While recruitment is just one way to land a job, NO student should miss this opportunity to connect with so many employers for so many opportunities.
- Use the “career fair, employer information and workshops” tab on Port Triton to search for interviews by companies attending the fair. Port triton link: https://ucsd-csm.symplicity.com/students/
- Use the “career fair, employer information and workshops” tab on Port Triton to search for employer information sessions.
- Resume advice: See Triton Career Guide off of CSC site: http://career.ucsd.edu/undergraduates/prepar-resume-covlet/index.html
- Wed recruiters are seeking to fill tech opportunities; Thursday recruiters are seeking to fill other or non tech opportunities. Students can attend one or both days.