Full Time Job Opportunity at Brandes Investment Partners in San Diego – Apply Now!
Research Associate position in San Diego, CA – applications due 9/24!
- Port Triton Job #: 791581
- Brandes Internal Requisition #: 1077
- Idea Generation:Create, maintain, and evaluate equity screens with the purpose of finding potential new investment ideas.
- Information Collection:Collect, organize, and distill industry data from a wide variety of sources including company financial reports, presentations, third-party research, trade journals, periodicals, books, databases, and newswire services.
- Security Analysis and Evaluation:Conduct historical financial analysis, build and maintain valuation models, and assist in the valuation process of individual equities. Participate in meetings with senior management teams from around the globe and interact extensively with sell side research analysts.
- Report Writing:Clearly and concisely present the conclusions of the research process in written form, including drafting company descriptions, industry analysis, and valuation discussions.
- Presentations:Verbally communicate and present company specific research in group settings, including fielding questions from internal investment professionals.
Provide periodic support for client retention and marketing activities. Assist in maintenance of the firm’s statistical databases. Maintain ongoing knowledge of departmental procedures. Perform special projects as needed. Maintain confidentiality of client information. Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Quantitatively Driven
- Passion for Investing
- Analytical Thinker
- Logical thought patterns and clear writing habits are essential.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- College Graduate
- SAN DIEGO, CA
How to Apply:
Brandes Investment Partners
Human Resources Department
11988 El Camino Real, Suite 600
P.O. Box 919048
San Diego, CA 92191-9048
Brandes Investment Partners, L.P. will not request credit information or reports (or other sensitive information) from a job candidate via email. Please report any suspicious emails from Brandes at Careers@Brandes.com.
For more information about the Brandes Research Associate Program see the brochure: RA Brochure 0814