Recruitment for 2015 Accounting Jobs & Internships starts this July. RSVP for the Summer Accounting Recruitment Readiness Workshops sponsored by the Big 4 Accounting Firms. These workshops are designed to help you transform yourself into the accounting-ready professional that large and mid-size firms are seeking and help you gain a competitive edge for the 2014-2015 accounting recruiting season (see important dates below).
Attend the Deloitte Summer Accounting Recruitment Readiness workshop and learn how to:
- Quickly and effectively communicate a clear professional objective in a way that meets a firm’s need;
- Share relevant experience in a clear, concise, and compelling way (and connect it to their targeted position);
- Carry an initial conversation with a firm associate or partner;
- Begin and end a conversation with a firm handshake and great eye contact.
- Enjoy a comfortable connection to you and your firm before Firm Tours (recruitment) begin
When: Tuesday, July 22 from 3-4:30 p.m
Where: Career Services Center Horizon Room
RSVP through Port Triton today! https://ucsd-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Several EY professionals will be at UCSD on Tuesday, July 15th for a workshop to help prepare students for fall recruitment season.
Time: 3-4:30 p.m
Location: UC San Diego’s Career Services Center Horizon Room
What you will gain from the workshop:
- Small Group Advice & Practice with EY professionals.
- Tips for the fall recruitment season
- Practice, practice practice – it’s great to network!
- Insight into EY as a firm and future opportunities
- And MORE!!
Union Bank’s Consumer Lending group is looking for two to three students or recent graduates to serve as full-time, temporary Administrative Assistants during the Summer (job #787827). Please have interested students apply through Port Triton: https://ucsd-csm.symplicity.com/students/ and provide their availability during the Summer.