The Rady School Of Management is hosting the Athena Signature Series and we are looking for 7 volunteers to assist with the event! Volunteers will receive free entry.
When: Wednesday, June 4th at 4:45pm
Where: Rady School of Management
If you are interested, please email Joleen Schultz at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, June 2nd.
Accounting Students! Check out the Journal Entry Newsletter!
The Journal Entry has been expanded to 10 pages and covers more material that may be helpful to your career whether that might be an employment opportunity or certification. To get your copy, download it from www.AccountingCircle.org/JournalEntryMay14.pdf.
Science and Technology Admin Asst / STDT 3
Job Number: 785198
This student position will support administrative staff at UC San Diego Extension. In addition, the position will also perform a variety of administrative tasks to support the academic staff.
- Assists in coordinating various certificate programs in the Science and Technology department
- Answer student & instructor inquiries via phone and email
- Assist with course/program development activities
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials and promotional campaigns
- Assist in market research for various certificate programs/courses
- Create and maintain databases
- Prepare and deliver classroom materials, as needed
- Assist with special events as needed
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
How To Apply
Please email cover letter and
resume to Cyndi Hanson at
Please reference job number (#785198) and
student ID # for verification of UCSD
If you have relatives employed at
UCSD, you must include the name,
relationship and department where
employed in your resume and/or
cover letter. This information is used
only for the purpose of complying
with the University’s nepotism policy.
Applications Accepted Until:
May 16, 2014
The CFA Society San Diego is pleased to announce our Career Development 2014 event for students and aspiring financial services professionals.
This half day event will provide insight on what it’s really like to work in financial services. Attendees will also have the opportunity to talk with San Diego employers and find out what they look for as they screen resumes and interview candidates. Participants in the event will have a chance to have their resume reviewed by a recruiting expert to refine their resume.
Find full details online: http://www.cfasociety.org/sandiego/Pages/default.aspx