Merrill Lynch Financial Leadership Intern
Merrill Lynch is piloting a Financial Advisor Internship Program for Summer 2014. The Financial Advisor Internship Program is a 10-week internship with on the job training as well as business and professional development training delivered virtually and in person. The program is structured to provide a foundation in understanding the Financial Services industry, the Merrill Lynch business, and our Financial Advisor career track. Interns will be given the opportunity to learn about our advisory business by gaining exposure to key aspects of the wealth management division including various investment vehicles, relationship building and client support.
They are looking for an entrepreneurial-minded and highly motivated, client focused individual who is considering the career of a Financial Advisor and meets the below requirements to join our summer program:
- Must be available June 2 through August 8 for 40 hours per week
- Preferred GPA of 3.3 or above, Required GPA of 3.0 or above
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Graduation Date between December 2014 and May 2016 (rising juniors and seniors)
- Legal authorization to work in the US now and in the future without sponsorship
If interested, students should send an email to Charles Hartford, Sales Manager in the San Diego Complex at Merrill Lynch, at firstname.lastname@example.org with their most current resume and apply via Port Triton (job # 783376) by Friday, March 14, 2014.