Federal Reserve University Symposium – Feb 24
Have you ever wondered what it is like to be Chairman of the Federal Reserve?
Rady is excited to invite you to attend a special symposium presented by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco! The Symposium includes engaging presentations from Fed Reserve staff on:
• Purposes & Functions of the Federal Reserve
• Challenges and trends in the banking industry
• Current economic forecast presented by a Fed economist
• The Fed’s role in setting monetary policy
• The effect of monetary policy decisions on the U.S. economy
This event is relevant for all students interested in Finance, Banking, and Economics.
Federal Reserve University Symposium
When: February 24th, 9:30am-12:30pm
Where: Rady School, Wells Fargo Hall room 1N108
Event is open to all students. More info online: http://www.frbsf.org/education/activities/university-symposium.