New Social Media and Office Assistant Position @ Rady
New Social Media and Office Assistant Position
PortTriton Job# 775090
Pay: $10:50 per hour
Start date: Aug 26th or after
Hours: 20 hours per week
Have you used LinkedIn or Facebook to market/promote a business, service, or to sell something? The UCSD Rady School is looking for an experienced person to promote our business seminars using both Facebook and LinkedIn.
General office duties are also an additional responsibility of this position. Administrative tasks include:
- Printing class materials (PowerPoint, binder cover, binder spine, etc.) & binder assembly
- Assisting with Parking and direction on days of events starting at 6:30am
- Data entry
- Classroom setup for seminars
- Printing directional signage
- Printing name tags and tent cards
- Printing program flyers
- Compiling totals from course evaluations
Experience is definitely required. Please be specific on your cover letter or resume as to what experience you have using Facebook and/or LinkedIn to promote or market a business or professional activity. Please also include your available start date, course schedule, and any experience you completing the administrative tasks listed above.
- Required: Experience with Linked In, promoting a business or professional activity.
- Required: Experience posting on Facebook, promoting a business or professional activity.
- Required: Must be able to work as early as 6:30am on program days (2 days per week) to help with parking and directing participants.
- Courses in media & communications; courses in social media; courses in marketing.
- Experience creating newsfeeds.
- Ability to make a commitment to a position, arrive on time and able to work independently.
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of people in a diplomatic, tactful manner; professional & polished demeanor.
- Interest in learning and willing to take on a variety of tasks.
- Must pay UCSD student services fees each quarter working. (Must pay SP 13 UCSD Student Services Fees or be a UCSD FA13 new or readmit to work Summer)
Apply via PortTriton https://ucsd-csm.symplicity.com/students/