Declare Your Minor Before Graduation!

Spring is here and for many students, that means graduation is just a few short months away.  Don’t forget to declare your minor before you graduate!  Otherwise, it will not appear on your student record.  Once you graduate, you cannot declare.

How to Declare Your Minor

Go to Tritonlink

Go to Major/Minor tool

Business minor is listed as “M074”, Accounting minor is listed as “M070”

Fill out the form with all of the classes you have taken and intend to take for the minor (example below)

If you see an error message stating that you have too many units to declare the minor, you will need to contact your college to obtain permission to add the minor before you can declare.

Questions?  Email Christina Martinez at



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: