Triage Consulting Recruitment and On Campus Interviews
Triage is one of the nation’s leading hospital revenue review consultancies, with offices in San Francisco and Atlanta. We are a dedicated and energetic team of over 400 talented and highly-educated professionals who work with hospitals across the United States. Since our inception, Triage has identified and recovered over $4 billion in lost revenue for some 600 hospital clients. We offer comprehensive payment review and recovery services that go beyond the capabilities of most firms. In parallel with recovering revenue, Triage offers risk minimization training and consulting tailored to our clients’ requests.
The Role of an Associate
As a Triage Associate, your work day will involve a myriad of activities. Responsibilities include identifying underpayments and uncovering the source of the lost revenue. You will work directly with insurance carriers to recover payments for hospitals, through both phone and written correspondence. As underpayment issues and trends are analyzed, you will help generate reports that quantify our findings and present tangible recommendations to the client. New associates rotate projects every three to four months during their first year, allowing for a variety of challenges and experiences. Associates are encouraged to participate in responsibilities outside of our Comprehensive Payment Review services. For instance, they are asked to plan a social responsibility event or lend a hand with recruiting.
Triage’s dynamic and close-knit culture is one of our most distinguishing characteristics. We embrace a “work hard, play hard” mentality and seize opportunities to enjoy and recognize our colleagues. Triage’s social calendar is packed with events ranging from teambuilding events to baby showers and engagement celebrations, all with the same objective of connecting our employees and instilling fun and camaraderie in the workplace. Triage is also committed to impacting our community partners and the environment where our employees live and work. This commitment is demonstrated by granting every employee 8 hours of paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
Triage and UC San Diego
Triage hires candidates from all majors, although we tend to generally recruit students with a Management Science or Economics degree. We focus our recruiting efforts on students who are well-rounded in their collegiate experience. Thus, leadership experience within campus organizations and extra-circular activities is viewed favorably. This quarter we’re currently looking to hire candidates for the following positions:
- Associate – An entry-level full time position for qualified candidates to start between June and September, 2013 (see attached flyer for more details).
- Interns – This position is for students who are currently juniors that will be graduating in 2014. This position lasts the entire summer of 2013 and will be located in San Francisco (see attached flyer for more details).
Interested Candidates should:
1. Attend Recruiting Events
- UCSD Job & Internship Fair
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
10:30am – 2:30pm
Price Center Ballroom West
* Resumes Accepted!
- Triage Consulting Group Information Session
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
5:00pm – 6:30pm
Career Services Center, Horizon Room
* Resumes Accepted!
2. Get More Information on Our Website
3. Apply via Port Triton by Thursday, January 24, 2013 (11:59pm)
- On-Campus Interviews will be held Tuesday, February 5, 2013
4. Contact the UC San Diego Recruiting Lead with Questions
- E-mail Michelle Bullock at Michelle.Bullock@triageconsulting.com