thePortfolium.com | Streamlined Recruiting and Opportunity for the “Millenial” Generation
- Are you looking to stand out at a career fair or job interview?
- Need an internship?
- Want to show more than just your resume?
thePortfolium.com is a new, forward-thinking platform, developed by UCSD alumni and now available to UCSD students and faculty. It is a free interactive portfolio platform for students to visually showcase their work, knowledge and experiences to recruiters, employers, professors and peers for relevant exposure, collaboration and opportunity. Looking to disrupt the traditional college recruiting and interview process, thePortfolium brings resumes to life in today’s fast-paced, digital world; aggregating a student’s collective academic and professional experience and streamlining the transition from college to career.
In today’s current job market and economic turmoil, employers are looking to hire recent graduates with a multitude of skills and experience, both in and out of the classroom, while also gauging a candidate’s potential fit within their company’s culture.
thePortfolium provides students with the opportunity to showcase their true potential and passions, by elaborating on their past achievements and experiences in a well-organized, visually interactive portfolio; including photos, video, pdf attachments and more. Professional recruiters agree: when trying to secure an internship or full-time position, college students are better served by presenting a portfolio of their actual work along with their traditional resume.
Use thePortfolium to:
- Stand out in a crowded field of talented students and showcase your true potential
- “Balance out the scale” of your online social media identity
- Include your custom Portfolium URL on your resume
- Make the most of your next career fair
- Bring your experiences to life in a job interview
- Find genuine inspiration in the work of others across all fields of study
- Show your parents your hard work
Register for free at:
Join thePortfolium network today. Already on LinkedIn? Register via LinkedIn and your profile will practically build itself in just seconds.
“When up against scores of other qualified candidates for plum positions, students need to find a way to stand out in a crowded field. The best way is to present a work portfolio to prospective employers… All of the employers were blown away.” – Jake Newton, Senior Recruiter