SP17 English for Academic and Professional Development (EAPD) program at UC San Diego Extension for non-native English speaking students
- Academic Writing
- Advanced Pronunciation and Fluency
- Business Writing for Non-native English Speakers
- Effective Oral Presentation
- Pronunciation and Fluency
- Scientific and Technical Writing for Non-native English Speakers
- 10% discount of up to $50 per quarter (proper ID must be presented in person at time of enrollment)
More Info on the attached flyer: SP17-4007 EAPD Flyer (1)
Founded in 2009, NIBC was established on the guiding principle of providing students from any geography a merit-based opportunity to develop and measure their skillset on a world stage.
- 1,600 competitors each year from 100+ schools including Wharton, Stanford, Yale, Western, Queens, Oxford, Cambridge and University of Hong Kong
- Cases designed by investment banking professionals based on authentic market data with final round adjudicated by managing directors from US & Canadian banks
- Prominent speakers have included Robert Herjavec (Lead Panelist on Shark Tank) and Frank Giustra (Founder of Lions Gate Entertainment)
- Key sponsors representatives have included the Global Head of Investment Banking, RBC Capital Markets and Vice Chairman of Investment Banking, JP Morgan
- Registration will be opening in Mid-March.
- The first round case is planned to be disseminated in September with the final round taking place on November 29th-30th (tentative).
- Final details will be provided upon opening of registration.
Becker Professional Education is offering a 50% scholarship to UC San Diego 2017 graduates and alumni for their 2017 CPA Exam Review
Check out the attached flyer for further details:
Mitchell International, Inc. is a leading provider of information and workflow solutions to the Property & Casualty Claims Industry and their supply chain partners. They solve interesting and complex problems that directly affect the customers our clients serve. They are constantly adapting to stay on the forefront of emerging technologies and we work diligently to maintain our position as a thought leader within our industry.
Mitchell’s Human Resources team is an innovative group focused on partnering with business leaders to drive results. As a Data Analytics Analyst within the Compensation Human Resources team, you’ll be responsible for data manipulation, analysis, reporting and extracting and sharing insights to power business decisions. The person they’re looking for must have technical experience using programs to extract, analyze, and manipulate data from a variety of disparate data sources and systems. They also want someone who loves working in an ever-changing environment, focused on solving business needs, and passionate about results. This role reports to the Compensation & Analytics leader within Human Resources.
For specific responsibilities and qualifications
and where to apply go to:
Data Analytics Analyst 2
Please join us!
MGT 16: Personal Ethics @ Work
Tuesday, March 14 at 5:15 pm
Wells Fargo Hall, 1N108
Visitors & Experts are needed to provide feedback and vote on the Most Attractive & Most Action Inspiring Posters
Some of the questions students will answer:
“Should the military recruit at high schools?”
“Is it right to purchase class notes?”
“Should paternity leave be equal to maternity leave?”
“Is it ethical to genetically modify soldiers?”
For more information, contact the instructor,
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is seeking candidates for an Accounting Summer Intern and Full Time Staff Accountant!
(full position descriptions available through PortTriton)
Accounting Summer Paid Internship (job # 834406) –
Staff Accountant (job # 834408) –
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You’ll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you’ll work with fun people at a $19 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for preparing financial statements, providing external and internal communication to rental locations, vendors and various departments. Projects will include but will not be limited to managing accounts receivable general ledger accounts, analyzing accounts, resolving issues and variances, and calculating/preparing end of month entries.
This position offers solid professional and financial growth opportunities. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to achieve continued growth and success. The ideal candidate will portray strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent organizational and time management skills and exceptional attention to detail.