Financial & Valuation Modeling Seminars at UCSD – February and April
WALL STREET PREP FINANCIAL & VALUATION MODELING SEMINARS at UCSD – FEBRUARY 16-17, 2012 and APRIL 13-14, 2013
Attention to all students pursuing investment banking, private equity, portfolio management, business and corporate development, capital markets, equity & credit research, and industry corporate finance careers:
The Rady Finance & Investment Club will be hosting Wall Street Prep’s Financial & Valuation Modeling seminars at UCSD on the weekends of February 16-17 and April 13-14, 2013.
These intensive weekend seminars will be led by former investment bankers with applied expertise in financial and valuation modeling methodologies, and bridges the gap between academics and the real world to equip students with the hands-on practical financial skills that they will need to excel during the recruiting process and on the job. Full details about these events can be found at: http://www.wallstreetprep.com/programs/details.php?package_id=242
These instructor-led on-campus seminars, leading to Certification in Financial and Valuation Modeling*, will encompass 32 hours of training and the following topics:
Day 1 – Saturday, February 16, 2012: Financial Statement Modeling in Excel
Day 2 – Sunday, February 17, 2012: Valuation and Discounted Cash Flow Modeling in Excel
Day 3 – Saturday, April 13, 2013: Mergers & Acquisitions Modeling in Excel
Day 4 – Sunday, April 14, 2013: Leveraged Buyout (LBO) Modeling in Excel
Complimentary 12-month online access to Trading & Transaction Comparables Modeling self-study online modules
*Note: Students will receive Certification upon successful completion of online-based test anytime within 12 months of seminar attendance
WHAT PREVIOUS WSP SEMINAR PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING
- 99% of previous WSP seminar participants would recommend our seminar to others
- 81% found our seminar highly relevant to their professional goals
- 76% believe the seminar significantly improved their performance and confidence during the recruiting process.
- 79% felt more confident during the technical aspect of finance interviews due to the seminar.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THESE SEMINARS?
- The seminar enrollment fees represent a 75% educational discount relative to WSP’s corporate training fees
- Strong resume coverage to help you during this challenging recruiting season
- Extensive prep materials to ace technical finance questions during interviews
- Obtain practical financial skill set needed to excel as an Analyst/Associate on the job
HOW TO REGISTER
COST PER STUDENT
Option 1 – 4 days of live training
$350, which also includes Certification in Financial and Valuation Modeling and 12-month post-seminar online access to:
- Financial, DCF, M&A, and LBO Modeling modules ($399 value)
- Trading & Transaction Comps Modeling modules ($119 value)
- E-mail based Support Team ($69 value)
- Crash Course in Excel ($69 value)
Option 2 – weekend 1 or weekend 2 seminar only
$199 for each weekend, which also includes 12-month post-seminar online access to:
- Financial and DCF Modeling or M&A and LBO Modeling modules (depending on the weekend selected)
- E-mailed based Support Team
- Crash Course in Excel
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Feel free to contact Matt Blair at email@example.com